Monday, January 21, 2008

 

 

We got snow in Georgia twice this week! Crazy. Noelle didn't know what to think of that cold, white stuff. I took her out to "play" in the snow, but she just kept falling down and I guess she forgot how to push herself back up. She would just fall over and lie there until I came to the rescue. It may have had something to do with her shoes that were 2 sizes to big to accomodate her double layer of socks and her limbs that wouldn't bend with all those layers of clothing.
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Snow in Georgia? You luckies! We've had a few flakes here where we live in Oregon, but nothing that stuck. Still hoping, though!

Andrea J said...

Last Christmas I bought Kate all the gear for Utah winters. She did not like those presents. This year everything from last year actually fits and it's a lot more fun. Kate did the same, I've fallen and I can't get up, routine. It's kind of cute, kind of annoying.