Monday, October 8, 2007

Taking time to smell . . . uh, I mean eat the flowers

 

 

 
"Look Mom, no hands!"

We had a great and relaxing weekend. Ryan took advantage of a beautiful Saturday afternoon to teach Noelle how to long board. Don't worry, my brain injured husband has strict orders from his nagging wife not to stand up or go faster than two miles per hour.

Noelle has passed a few important milestones; a few days ago she stood up on her own and today she took her first steps! Woohoo. Go Noelle!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

nikki said...

Ashlee, Is that your house in the background?? If so, my country outdoor need some more space and my own house and yard side is a little jealous. Once again, your daughter is very adorable.

Holly Dart said...

getting her started early, ryan? get that girl a helmet.

I, too, am jealous of the house.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

ha ha! awesome.

Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure Ryan should be the one on the long board with Noelle.

I agree with Holly - helmet! In the world of pediatrics we strongly suggest children wear helmets when doing activities such as skateboarding, riding a bike, etc. In this case, I would also suggest that maybe Noelle's father consider a helmet. If for no other reason than to entertain the rest of us.

But she's too cute standing there like a little princess.